Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Competition

So, today I was goning to talk about moving out of my house this weekend since that's what my family did, but, since I wasn't actually there and don't have any pictures I'm going to talk about where I went. So my choir went to California for a competition this weekend. It's been six years since I'd gone and I was really really nervous that I wouldn't do as well as I had when I was eleven. Back then we did phenomenal coming away with five awards and one of the best in the festival. This time we took six awards as well as an invitations to compete in new york. We were told we were the best in the show. Nice to know you've improved over the years. Anyways California is one of my favorite places ever. I love all of the trees and I absolutely love the city. The tourist attractions are really cool but I think my favorite parts are the parts with crowded building right next to each other in mile long white rows. I think it's a different gorgeous kind of beautiful.

This is us outside of the building after competition. 








These are my choir directors, Linda and Bruce Walker, holding the awards we won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment