Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cat problems.

This spring break I did a bad thing. I went and took my cat to get a hair cut. She really needed it, ever since she got some flu a long time ago she gets mats really bad in her hair. So it was pretty much all we could do for the poor thing. Unfortunately she didn't think so. I have never seen a depressed cat before in my life. It was awful, she sulked and pouted for two days straight. She wouldn't leave my room and she'd glare at anyone who even looked at her wrong. No kidding. My cat has kind of an attitude. It took the poor lady we took her to two hours just to do get her cut. And then she looked like something that had come out of some sort of sick razor machine. So today we took her back to the lady so that she wouldn't freak out the neighbors. She looks better now, but only compared to what she looked like the first hair cut around.
 This is her now.
And this was what she looked like before this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment