Friday, March 18, 2011

Change

This morning I want to talk about moving. Since this blog is about My life here in Idaho I think I should probably tell you I'm moving to Arizona in about two and a half months. I never really thought I'd move, simply because my dad has been looking for a different place ever since we moved to Idaho. Which was fourteen years ago. So we've been working our tails off for the past few weeks trying to get packed up and everything ready. There are boxes on the stairs, there are boxes in my room, and our library, which once contained hundreds of books, is now bare. With a huge stack of boxes next to it. Just so you know, I  hate being the new girl. It's one of those things that I'm just not comfortable with and I've been way too often in the past while to be okay with. So as I look at these boxes I wonder whats gonna happen to me two states down. And so when, the other day, I was driving down twelfth street in Nampa,  I realized that now that we're moving I can't imaging staying here anymore. I had thought I'd graduate from high school here. maybe even get married here in my parents back yard. But now I really don't know what I'd do if I stayed here. So as that song on the radio says, Maybe it's time to change.

1 comment:

  1. Change can be good! Anyway, you'll probably enjoy the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete